Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pairing Off - Toast Your PB&J


Click here to check out this week's Pairing Off by Dave Faries of the Dallas Observer.  

This time around, as part of his ongoing series that matches wines with unconventional foods - think microwave popcorn and cheap frozen dinners - Faries tackles an American classic, and comes up with a few choice picks to pair with every 5-year-old's lunchbox fave (sorry, Junior, you're stickin' with milk).  

He got a little help from yours truly, but I don't know if I would have been so forthcoming if I'd known in advance that he favors chunky over creamy.  I mean, chunky?  That's just wrong.

C&S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but chunky is sooo right!

Food Czar said...

My wife prefers creamy. I prefer chunky. In true married couple fashion, we compromise. We buy creamy.

Donna said...

I love chunky!